Caronia Cuticle Remover
  • My experience with this product is really great
  • My final verdict, I would highly recommend this product

• by Lynn M. A.

When I have free time during the weekends, I spend time cleaning my nails. Every time I clean my nails, I always use Caronia Cuticle Remover. I have been using this product since my college days. I just like its good quality. It comes in a small plastic bottle. It is quite affordable. I can readily buy this product in any leading stores nationwide. My experience with this product is

really great!

Anyway, Caronia Cuticle Remover acts a cuticle softener for overgrown cuticles. I use this product before I put some nail polish on my nails. It has a brush inside making it easier to apply. I usually apply an ample amount on each of my nails. I allow the nails to soak for just a few seconds. Then, I use a pusher and I can really see its effect.

• The cuticles become softer and easier to remove. Anyway, after that, I cut the extra cuticle using a nipper. After I clean all my nails, I then apply the nail polish. It is really easy and convenient to use. This product is really effective making my nails softer and smoother. Another good thing about this product is that its scent is just fine unlike those other cuticle removers which have
        overpowering smell. It is also not drying and harsh on my nails.

My final verdict, I would highly recommend this product. This has excellent quality in softening and removing cuticles. It is inexpensive and its quality can rival those leading brands in the market. I have proven it safe and effective for me. This product is a must for every women! Even some nail spas use Caronia brands for nail care.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315081518300531/k2311a085/8.5.11