DirecTV
  • This is the best thing since cable was put out there years ago
  • Rarely is this a problem and never for more than a few minutes

• by H Marie Vaughn
      This is the best thing since cable was put out there years ago. I get more services than regular cable. It is not as expensive as regular cable.

I talk to my friends and they have these huge cable bills. Even when I order a movie it is cheaper than going to a video store.

Adult movies are very inexpensive. I have one of the older recievers that I dred to think

what will happen when I have to upgrade.

My channels are very clear and being I live in an area where a lot of the main channels can’t be picked up on regular tv,I can get them all on DirecTV. Everything I like to watch is on DirecTV.

If I miss the daytime Soaps I can watch them at almost anytime,after around six that evening. I can watch movies that not long has ...

• left the movie theaters.

People complain about satellite service not working in bad weather but that is not true. Rarely is this a problem and never for more than a few minutes.

The service techs are very nice and they go the extra mile to be sure I am satisfied. I have called them late at night and they promptly answered the phone.

I didn’t have to talk to a machine. They have always tried

to solve whatever problem I had.

I have insurance that allows the techs to come out for no charge. I have had this service for around three or four years and I would have to say I don’t know what I would do without it.

I stay awake all times of the night and around here,regular tv goes off early, so all you have is paid advertisement until the next day. DirecTV is the best thing since white bread!

DirecTV

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 231904151830230/k2311a0419/4.19.07