Febreze Flameless Luminary Candle  » Housewares  »
  • I have six cats in the house and I love candles, but the two would never mix
  • It was expensive so I decided to just stick with tea lights and air freshener
  • It smells good, but I don’t recommend having it in a room with the door closed or right next to you on the table

• by WhitneyALin

I have six cats in the house and I love candles, but the two would never mix. There was the constant worry that one of the cats would jump up by the candle and either burn themselves or knock the candle over and start a fire.The Febreze Flameless Luminary Candle is the perfect solution to that.

I first saw it advertise on t.v. and thought it was a great idea, until I saw the

price. It was expensive so I decided to just stick with tea lights and air freshener. Then I received a flameless candle for a gift.

My friend bought me the Green Tea Citrus starter kit. It came with the base and two scented shades. The base is a dark brownish/black plastic color, but it actually looks quite modern. The shades have a beautiful design of flowers, birds, and clouds on them. When turned ...

• on, the light gives a soft glow and flickers lightly like a candle would.The green tea citrus is a very strong scent. It smells good, but I don’t recommend having it in a room with the door closed or right next to you on the table. I had it right next to me for a while and ended up with a headache from the power of the scent. It diffuses around the room
        very well though and lasted a couple of months.

I’ve also tried the cherry blossom scent, which I liked better than the green tea citrus, but I am no longer able to find it in stores.

I own two of these flameless candles now and I’m very eager to continue to try new scents. It is a very good buy, especially if you worry about fire or have curious pets or even children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 534081518260331/k2311a084/8.4.11