Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins book
  • I am actually very glad I waited to read this series, because I was able to have the last book of the trilogy ready to read right after

• by WhitneyALin

After reading the first book in the series, The Hunger Games, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Catching Fire. In fact, I went out and bought it the next day along with the conclusion to the trilogy called Mockingjay.

Catching Fire is the continuing story about young Katniss Everdeen who, along with Peeta Mellark, won

The Hunger Games. The story starts out with their lives right after the games, living the more lavish life of victors, but quickly turns to the next Games.In honor of the Quarter Quell, which takes place every twenty five years, the Capitol decides to have past victors return to compete in the Games. Katniss and Peeta once again have to survive the Games. Except this time, something bigger is going on behind the scenes: a rebellion.

I was once again drawn into the country of Panem. The characters are constantly evolving and developing, especially the main character Katniss. This story, more so than The Hunger Games, allows you to really connect with her ...

• Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins book
      character. She is so strong yet so vulnerable.

The author writes about the places and experiences so well that you can picture them very clearly in your head. She continues to think of things that I never expect. Each page brings new surprises and unexpected twists.

I was pulled into this book and couldn’t get out. I

read the whole thing in one sitting, walking around with it practically glued to my hands.The end of this books tears your heart out and leaves you on the edge of your seat. I am actually very glad I waited to read this series, because I was able to have the last book of the trilogy ready to read right after.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 174081518250331/k2311a084/8.4.11