The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins book
  • It makes for an interesting read that keeps you guessing
  • I would definitely recommend picking up this book, or at the very least renting it from the library and giving it a try
  • Its a great read and I will definitely be reading the sequels
  • It is one of the best books that I have read in a long time

• by WhitneyALin

The Hunger Games was a book I was hesitant to pick up. I hadn’t read a young-adult book in years and they weren’t my thing. After a fair bit of hounding from my nephew I finally decided to give it a try, and I’m very glad I did.

The Hunger Games is a book about a girl named Katniss Everdeen

who lives in a post-apocalyptic world. The Capitol is their government and holds all the power. The land is divided into districts and every year the Capitol chooses one boy and one girl from each district to compete in something called The Hunger Games, a fight to the death. This book follows Katniss through her journey of survival when she takes part in The Hunger Games.

I loved the characters in this book. They draw you in and make you love them, root for them, and cry for them. The author gives the characters depth and develops their relationships with each other in a way that allows you to put yourself in their shoes. You can feel the love, or hate,

• The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins book
      that each character feels for the others.

The plot of the book is very original and something I hadn’t read before. It makes for an interesting read that keeps you guessing. Once I started reading it I could not put it down. I breezed through the first half of the book in complete awe of the story. I finished

the book the next time I picked it up.

I would definitely recommend picking up this book, or at the very least renting it from the library and giving it a try. Its a great read and I will definitely be reading the sequels. It is one of the best books that I have read in a long time.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins book
Makayla says :

This book is amazing When I first started reading it was so cool cause I really had to think and imagin the world being like this though it is a fun book the movie was excellent too. I know that Harry potter is the number one seller but if you ask me hunger games it SOOO much better. Thanks for reading my review I know it was short but if I kept writing I would give away what is going to happen

Harriet says :

Until i read this review i didn’t even know the book existed. This is now going to be my Christmas present to myself, and i totally agree as i have seen the hunger games movie and the harry potter movies and the hunger games beats it hands down.

re : It is one of the best books that I have read in a long time
I have watched the movie it’s so entertaining and interesting.
But gat too much graphics

Cause I love it

I love the story line

Yeah really it is.
Use of teaneage made it more interesting

quick note by anonymous :

This book started on a great premise, even moreso, in the second book. I’m not sure if I just expected too much from this thought but it didn’t get quite the ending it deserved, in my opinion, anyway. This most especially goes for my dear beloved, Peetah. I still think he deserved better than being someone Katniss settles for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 174081518220331/k2311a084/8.4.11