Pamelas Gluten Free Bread mix and Flour Blend
  • The loaf comes out moist, heavy and delicious
  • I would recommend this product to anyone, especially to those of us who have little or no tolerance to gluten
  • It is the best gluten free bread I have tasted it is soft and moist and trust me I am not a baker and yet the bread machine directions were easy enough that I did not mess it up
  • This company has a wider selection of products, which I definitely intend to sample

• by Deanne

If you have ever tried gluten free bread this review is for you. I have found that most gluten-free bread has very little taste, is as dry as a bone, and these are the good points.

The idea of making a sandwich is a joke, you place meat or cheese between two slices of gluten free bread and attempt to eat it only to find you are holding the contents of the sandwich and the

bread has crumpled onto your lap.

The concept of gluten free bread I could actually eat and enjoy without having to collect the crumbs seemed lost to me, that is until I tried making my own with Pamela’s Gluten-Free Bread Mix.

I admit I was not hopeful, past experiences still lingering in my mind, but boy was I wrong.

The mix took several hours to bake, but it was worth it.

The loaf comes out ...

• moist, heavy and delicious.

I could not believe this was actually gluten free, it had taste and it did not fall apart when made into a sandwich.

This stuff actually was like normal bread and did a lot for me.

I no longer felt apart from everyone else, having to eat food that only resembled that which other normal people consumed.

This stuff was great, it had everything I was looking for and more plus,

it was not difficult to make.

I would recommend this product to anyone, especially to those of us who have little or no tolerance to gluten.

It is the best gluten free bread I have tasted it is soft and moist and trust me I am not a baker and yet the bread machine directions were easy enough that I did not mess it up.

This company has a wider selection of products, which I definitely intend to sample.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274081518200331/k2311a084/8.4.11