Yves Rocher Pivoine
  • The right price of this was £9.90 the last time I bought this which was about 8 months ago and I have a little bit of this left
  • It's not my favourite kind of scent but I do like to use this now and again as the scent makes a change
  • After just a couple of squirts of this I can definitely smell this
  • If you haven't tried Yves Rocher I would recommend a look on their website and perhaps recommend a catalogue
  • I think that this brand would make a nice present as well as i've seen around Christmas time that you can buy little gift sets from this brand

• by itsme59

I’ve been using Yves Rocher products off and on since 1992. My mum used to get a catalogue, and when I moved out she recommended me and I got a little discount and she got some kind of freebie. I tend to stock up on the products when they are on offer as they work out quite expensive on their normal price.

I got this in a 30ml bottle and think that it is available in a larger sized bottle. The right price of this was £9.90 the last time I bought this which was about 8 months ago and I have a little bit of this

left. It’s not my favourite kind of scent but I do like to use this now and again as the scent makes a change.

The bottle looks alright. It is a slightly shaped bottle which is a bit wider at the bottom and curves around the side until it gets a bit narrower. This is a cold feeling bottle and it is just a cool kind of glass feel. The lettering is in small lettering on the front and the lid is a bit ornamental. Looks a bit like a Flower. The name Pivoine is French for Peony, so this gives an indication of the notes in ...

• here.

So how does this smell? It is a nice scent but guess that it won’t be for everyone. This is quite a strong smelling White Floral scent. I wouldn’t say that this is a powdery scent, but it does smell a bit like Talc in a way, but nicer. After just a couple of squirts of this I can definitely smell this. There isn’t any other notes that I pick up from this apart from White florals which I would assume which is all just Peony. This actually smells a bit like Anais Anais but a bit cheaper. This lasts a good lenght of time and

i can still smell this later in the day after I have sprayed this early in the morning.

If you haven’t tried Yves Rocher I would recommend a look on their website and perhaps recommend a catalogue. The products are good, and you can pick up a good bargain as well. I think that this brand would make a nice present as well as i’ve seen around Christmas time that you can buy little gift sets from this brand. There is a lot of nice Perfumes from this brand, and yes this isn’t my favourite from them, but a nice change of scent for me in my view.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 564081518180331/k2311a084/8.4.11