Avon Far Away Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think this is 1 of those Perfumes that must be a good seller and I know a lot of people who like this scent and lots of people who have used it over the years
  • It isn't my favourite perfume out there, but makes a nice change from the other scents that I use
  • I like it, and lots of other people I know like the smell so it seems to appeal to lots of different age groups

• by itsme59

This Perfume has been out in Avon for as long as I cn remember. I think this is 1 of those Perfumes that must be a good seller and I know a lot of people who like this scent and lots of people who have used it over the years. It isn’t my favourite perfume out there, but makes a nice change from the other scents that I use.

This comes in a 50ml bottle and this costs £13 normally. With Avon you tend to get everything on offer every now and again and in the current Avon book

this is on offer for £8. Also instead of the standard cardboard box that you get this in this comes in a black drawstring pouch, so looks nicer. I think this would make a nice present how it is as well. You can order Avon products from your Avon rep if you have 1 in your area or online through the Avon site or ebay and that.

The cardboard box that this comes in is nice enough looking. It is a square box which is a cream colour and has a tassle design on the front. The bottle is ok. It is frosted glass bottle and this has an orange colour to it which comes from the liquid of the Perfume. The lid is just a black ball and there is a tassle around the neck of the bottle which makes this look a bit fancier. Doesn’t look that expensive though, but then again it isn’t expensive. I think it would make a nice present through.

This is described as having an Oriental kind of scent. I guess I can see this as it is quite a musky smell as well, and I feel that this smells a ...

• Avon Far Away Perfume
      bit like Orchids too. Although it is quite a heavy kind of smell it isn’t too heavy, and I would say that if you don’t want it overly strong then just spray a couple of squirts of this and that would give a more subtle smell.

I tend to spray my Perfume quite early in the morning as I start my work early and after spraying just a few squirts of this I can smell it just fine. There is a sort of fuzzy kind of Peach scent to this and I feel that this is the only Fruity smell

in here, the rest is more white florals.

This scent seems to last a good lenght of time as well and after I spray this early in the morning I can still smell this later in the day. It does seem to get fainter quite quickly, but you can always just spray an extra spray of this.

This seems to be a timeless classic kind of smell. I like it, and lots of other people I know like the smell so it seems to appeal to lots of different age groups. Worth a try if you haven’t already tried it.

Avon Far Away Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 564081518170331/k2311a084/8.4.11