Surf Bar with Fabric Conditioner  » Housewares  »
  • I like using this laundry soap since it has an additional fabric conditioner in it

• by Lynn M. A.

Sometimes, I use Surf Bar with Fabric Conditioner when my favorite detergent bar is not available in the small store near my house. This product costs PhP5 (Philippine Peso) or US$0.12 per bar. It has the same price to almost all laundry soaps. I like using this laundry soap since it has an additional fabric conditioner in it. I don’t have to spend extra amount for any fabric conditioner just to keep a pleasant smell for

my clothes. This product can be purchased in all leading stores and even in small retail outlets nationwide.

Anyway, this laundry soap has good effect on my clothes. I like using it since it has pleasant smell. Its extra fabric conditioner makes my clothes smoother and smells great after drying. Its pleasant smell really stick to the clothes. It has that very foamy result on the clothes once I start hand washing. On the negative side, this ...

• laundry bar is not really good in removing heavy stains but good enough to remove smaller stains. I just have to use Zonrox to remove those heavy stains. Another thing, it is not quite gentle on my skin. Sometimes, I feel a slight biting sensation on my hands. Fortunately, I have not experienced any blemishes nor ill effects on my skin.

My final verdict, this is just an average laundry bar. There is nothing remarkable except its

fabric conditioner content. It cleanses my clothes but still I need to use Zonrox to remove heavy stains on white clothes. Now, when it comes to my skin condition, it is not really bad. Anyway, at the end of the day, it will be always your choice as a consumer to try and experiment different brands of laundry soap. Just choose which you think is good for your money, good quality and good for the skin as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 534081518150331/k2311a084/8.4.11