Brother’s Justice Movie (2010)  » Movies  »
1.0
  • I was a bit confused by this movie, but I don't think that it is a bad thing- I think this was actually the intended reaction
  • I do not recommend watching Brother's Justice unless

• by ashlee

Here is a movie that you would think would never be done in Hollywood, but it did get made. Not only did Brother’s Justice did actually get made, it also managed to score itself a full cast of A list actors such as: Bradley Cooper, Tom Arnold, Seth Green, Ashton Kutcher and of course, Dax Shepard.

I was a bit confused by this movie, but

I don’t think that it is a bad thing- I think this was actually the intended reaction. The movie tells the story of Dax Shepard as himself, trying to make a martial arts movie, with him as the hero. The documentary style movie follows him around as he pitches the idea, trying to get it done and almost getting screwed by the studio.

The movie is not done in a comedy style, but rather as a sketch comedy in full time format. I can’t say the movie is really too funny. When I was watching it, I was thinking to myself: “well, this is ridiculous and it sounds like it is supposed to be funny, but it just isn’t.” Maybe, this is the kind of movie that you ...

• Brother's Justice Movie (2010)
      are supposed to watch at a party, while slightly drunk.

At the same time, there have been a few golden moments. Of course Dax Shepard knows what he is doing and never breaks character. And there is the movie itself at the end when it finally gets made- which is probably the entire reason for watching Brother’s Justice. It is really funny. You can tell

that Bradley Cooper is having a lot of fun playing a character in a western.

So to sum things up, I wouldn’t watch this movie again. I do not recommend watching Brother’s Justice unless: a. you are having a party and all the guests are slightly drunk b. you work in the movie industry and it’s fun to watch a movie made about what you experience every single day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 114081518110331/k2311a084/8.4.11