Revicon Max Multivitamins  » Health  »
2.7
  • But when I did my research, I found out that I am getting so much from this
  • One of the great effects taking this vitamin supplement is amazing strength

• by ibizaspain

I have been taking Revicon Forte before. Revicon has a new repackage vitamin formula which is called Revicon Max. In my separate review on Revicon Forte, I laid down the reason why I liked that vitamin brand. It was mainly for its price but I was getting only a few vitamin and minerals with it. So I tried Revicon Max. The first thing alarming about this is the

price. This is almost triple the price of Forte. It is around 11 Php. But when I did my research, I found out that I am getting so much from this. This vitamin is contained in a brown soft gel capsule.

Knowing that I am getting more than what I am paying, I am happy to know that it has 18 vitamin, mineral and herbs. It is a multivitamin and has complete list needed by your body. It has Vitamin A, C, B complex and E. It also has iron and zinc and even important minerals such as phosphorus and magnesium. These vitamins are the ones that we need everyday. As to the requirement of completeness, this vitamin passed for me. It has the best immune-building components. Another thing important is the presence of ginseng which is ...

• Revicon Max Multivitamins
      important to everyone too. And royal jelly which is a source of other vitamins. Royal jelly itself has Vitamin C and B complex.

One of the great effects taking this vitamin supplement is amazing strength. It helped me a lot in my work out, when I play soccer and tennis. It can sustain prolong activity. Also, it helps you sexually because ginseng and royal jelly are good male

enhancers. What makes this vitamin the perfect choice is the redundancy of the other ingredient like ginseng which is already a therapeutic herb and royal jelly which has lots of vitamins in itself. You are rest assured that you are bombarded with so many health benefits when you are taking it. Just a little expensive though but surely this is complete and helps you especially when you are sexually active.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343081517981231/k2311a083/8.3.11