Century Corned Tuna  » Food  »
  • Among these varieties, I prefer Century Corned Tuna
  • In addition, I also like its delicious smell
  • My final verdict, I would highly recommend this product

• by Lynn M. A.

One of my favorite canned product is Century Tuna brand. This product comes in different varieties. One can choose from Century Tuna Afritada Style, Adobo Style, Century Tuna Flakes in Vegetable Oil, Flaked Light Tuna in Soya Oil, Corned Tuna and more. I have tried almost all the varieties available. Among these varieties, I prefer Century Corned

Tuna. It is very easy to prepare. I usually fry it and eat it together with rice or even bread. I usually have this for my breakfast. I like its delicious taste. It has that slightly salty taste and the tuna itself is deliciously great. I don’t even have to add extra salt when I prepare it for breakfast. In addition, I also like its delicious smell. The tuna itself is less oily.

I have been eating this canned goods since it was first introduced in the market. The good thing about Century Tuna products is that there are a lot of varieties to choose from. Its price is a bit expensive compared to ...

• Century Corned Tuna
      some other brands in the market but I don’t mind at all. It is healthier and more delicious. Next to Century Corned Tuna, I also like its Century Flakes in Vegetable Oil. It has bland taste and is good to pair with some bread. Some of my friends prefer this variant when they go on a diet.

My final verdict, I would highly recommend this product. This is very easy to prepare and quite healthy. This is good for mealtime and even snack time. So, if you are on the go and don’t have much time to prepare your food, this product is a must! It can be purchased in any leading grocery stores nationwide.

Century Corned Tuna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273081517831231/k2311a083/8.3.11