Del Monte Tomato Sauce Original Style
  • I prefer to use tomato sauce every time I eat fried foods
  • I like the sweet and sour taste that a tomato sauce can give
  • When it comes to a good quality tomato sauce, Del Monte Tomato Sauce Original Style is just the best product for me
  • This is not just delicious but highly nutritious as well
  • I love that its blend well with the pasta

• by Lynn M. A.

I prefer to use tomato sauce every time I eat fried foods. I like the sweet and sour taste that a tomato sauce can give. When it comes to a good quality tomato sauce, Del Monte Tomato Sauce Original Style is just the best product for me. This is available in bottle or in plastic pack. I usually buy the 250 g plastic pack which costs around PhP25 (Philippine Peso) or almost half a dollar. It is

available in any grocery stores nationwide. There are other brands of tomato sauce in the market but this one is just perfect for me.

Del Monte Tomato Sauce Original Style contains Lycopene which is naturally found in tomatoes. This is believed to reduce the risk of heart attack and certain cancers. This is not just delicious but highly nutritious as well. A 250 g of this tomato sauce contains 25g calories. So, it has low calorie and is ...

• healthy for the body. I like its blend of sweetness and sourness. It blends well with the food. Its consistency is quite pasty and very thick. I also love its delicious smell. In my country, most of our food are prepared sweet and sour. So, for most recipes, tomato sauce is almost always present. As for me, I always use Del Monte Tomato Sauce Original Style in my spaghetti. Its sourness is quite overpowering than its sweetness.
        I love that its blend well with the pasta. It makes any food preparations more flavorful when you add tomato sauce.

My final verdict, I would always stick to this brand. My meal time won’t be complete without this item in my table especially when I have fried foods. So for you guys, try this product out. Even if you don’t like sweet and sour taste but I bet you will change your preference once you tasted this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273081517821231/k2311a083/8.3.11