Caronia Golden Mauve Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • When I decided to try Caronia, I bought Golden Mauve and White Rose
  • I think their nail polishes are mostly frosted
  • At the time I purchased this nail polish, I was looking for a pink nail polish that suits my toenails and will make my feet look better, I found this Golden Mauve as this is the best pink I found
  • It definitely complements my hands' skin tone

• by may24

Due to my fondness in collecting different nail colors, I have tried almost all local brands in the market already. Caronia is the most popular nail polish brand, it is the leading brand in the Philippines. I rarely use their nail polish. When I decided to try Caronia, I bought Golden Mauve and White Rose. I think their nail polishes are mostly frosted.

Caronia Nail Polish in Golden Mauve costs around P30 tp P40 per 15 ml. I think the smaller sizes costs around P20 to P30 but I purchased the 50ml. At the time I purchased this nail polish, I was looking for a pink nail polish that suits my toenails and will make my

feet look better, I found this Golden Mauve as this is the best pink I found. I don’t know why Caronia nail polishes doesn’t always have complete color stocks in the supermarket.

So this Golden Mauve’s color looks like a shiny peach or light pink, looks really frosted. It looks cute in the bottle. At first, I tried on my fingernails and it looks really good. My hands’ skin looked lighter with this. It definitely complements my hands’ skin tone. So the color is really perfect for my fingernails. Next, I tried it on my toenails which is where the nail polish is originally purchased to be used for. I don’t know why it doesn’t ...

• suit my toes. My feet are a bit brown or tan. This nail polish color makes my feet look a little darker and it doesn’t look good. Maybe it just really doesn’t suit my toenails. Or maybe the color is tool pale for my feet’s skin tone or maybe frosted nail polishes doesn’t really look good on the toes. I was disappointed.

Caronia nail polishes last long on the nails. Every time I use Caronia Nail polish for my fingernails, it lasts for more than a few weeks. It can last for more than a month on my fingernails and a lot longer on my toenails but of course that’s not healthy to maintain a nail

polish that long. But still this has a long staying power on the nails so I don’t need to reapply anymore if I want the same color for my nails for a few weeks.

Anyway, the only downside among Caronia nail polishes is that they tend to dry quickly in the bottle. A week after purchasing Caronia Golden Mauve, the nail polish’s consistency has already become thicker. I remember my Caronia White Rose before, it dried in the bottle fast too. I am very sure that I always cap the bottle very tightly when not in use. And I also shake very well ever before using. But I think it’s just really Caronia’s formulation that’s why they dry easily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313081517801231/k2311a083/8.3.11