SurfJunky is a SCAM!  » Scam  »
0.5
  • I simple don't understand why I earned less when they promised more

• by MisterTickle

I recently signed up with SurfJunky hoping to earn some extra cash. SurfJunky says that users can get paid up to $0.75 per hour just by logging in and leaving their computer on. The concept is pretty simple. They payout on the 15th of every month. Here’s my experience:

I signed up and started surfing right away. The sign up process was pretty simple. I got a confirmation email instantly and I verified my account. I entered in

all the usual stuff such as personal information and my preferred method of payment.

I started surfing at a rate of $0.45 per hour. This was pretty good. I left my computer on for 7 hours. According to my profile, I’m supposed to get $3 or so, just doing a rough estimate. When I checked my account statistics, it was way off at only $1.62. I contacted support and asked what is going on. I simple don’t ...

• understand why I earned less when they promised more. I was told in my profile that I get a rate of $0.45 per hour. This is my first concern with SurfJunky. SurfJunky did not answer my support ticket.

I kept on surfing and waited for cash out. Advertisements displayed in my web browser and I constantly redirected to various web pages. I didn’t mind as I was earning money. At the same time, I did my other work

and continued my internet activity as usual.

After saying all that, SurfJunky is a scam and here’s why. I requested cashout through Paypal. Instead of getting my $17.03, I got an account suspension. It basically said that I didn’t follow the rules. I went back and checked the terms and conditions. I was indeed following the rules. I opened another support ticket, and still received no reply. SurfJunky is a waste of time. Do not bother using it.

sorasama says :

You didn’t reach to 25$ to cash out

MisterTickle replies :

That was actually before the update. A long time ago, minimum cashout was $ 15.

Michelle Thompson says :

I recently checked out Surfjunky and it is absolutely a scam. First of all they NEVER reply to any help tickets and once I had reached payout, I never received my money. I checked everywhere I could online to find out more about this company and they actually work behind a hidden IP address. Something is not right with them, I wouldn’t recommend working this site at all.

Chad Dunn says :

re : I simple don’t understand why I earned less when they promised more
    You are so right many sites like that one lie about a base line pay to fool people when they get that pay just once and have to write more and more the more they do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602081517610431/k2311a082/8.2.11