Chanel Number 5 Eau de Parfum
  • Though I bought a bottle at times, I often went off without spraying some

• by Planeta

I rarely wore a “parfum” in my adolescence years. Though I bought a bottle at times, I often went off without spraying some. Well, it was not my habit that is why I forgot about it. Another thing, I was such a junkie back then.

I didn’t care about my smell, just the smell of alcohol and cigarette. After I got out of the university, many things have changed. My sister gave me regularly a bottle of

real perfume and I acquired the habit of wearing it.

Last March, my boyfriend had the opportunity to visit Paris and he bought the famous “Chanel Numero Cinq” eau de parfum for me. This is a vaporisateur spray. It’s the 50 ml bottle or 1.

7 fl. oz. It was around 80 euro.

It is just the eau de parfum but still it’s Chanel. The scent is very elegant and sexy. It is not offensive to our sense of ...

• smell.

I’m addicted to it. With other perfumes, I don’t comfortable wearing it day or night. But with this one, I could wear it during the day and in the evening as well.

It’s exaggerating but I feel divine when I wear it. I have an allergy to perfumes also but with this one, I never sneezed. It is perfect.

It is expensive but it’s more than worth the price. The feeling and the confidence that

it will give you will make you forget the money you have paid for this perfume. It is within the average price for perfume with names.

This perfume will give you a taste of the Chanel no. 5 parfum. I cannot afford 1, 800 euro for a parfum.

It is more than a round trip ticket to France already. I’ve been using it almost everyday but I still have a good amount left. I am more than satisfied with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562081517490431/k2311a082/8.2.11