NARS Opaque Nail Polish ( Galion Shade )  » Cosmetics  »
  • I also wanted something to make my fingers look young and the best way to do it is to color your nails
  • When I started using it, I thought it is enough to have something to color your nails to accessorize it but the brands in the market right now have something more to offer
  • I noticed that cosmetic companies have tried to include something unconventional about nail polish to make their product stand out
  • It manifest that gloomy atmosphere you usually experience during this season
  • And with the added bonus, I think this is color is bold and fashion forward and the features that comes with the product is also great

• by sammy14

This is one of the recent releases from NARS for Fall 2011. I was looking for new color for my nail polish because my nails has been so dry lately. I also wanted something to make my fingers look young and the best way to do it is to color your nails. Nail polish is not just color as what we use to think. When I started using it, I thought it is enough to have something to color your nails to accessorize it but the brands in the market right now have something more to offer. I noticed that cosmetic companies have tried to include something unconventional about nail polish to make their product stand out.

Before, nail polish was merely color and nail hardening but right now it is getting more competitive.

This particular color, “galion shade” is a shade in darker grey tone. As a release for the Fall collection, it is an appropriate color. It manifest that gloomy atmosphere you usually experience during this season. The color concept is not bad to be too literal. I think it is not too bad to wear it and definitely its like keeping abreast for the season. Its subdued tone is in keeping with the cold weather. It might be too eye-catching when you are wearing it because especially from afar, it looks like your having that gothic makeup concept or ...

• trying to imbibe a punk fashion foray.

This is just the downside of the shade but it is good if you can just maintain a clean sleek look on yourself. Because the dark shade of gray is something mostly misconceived by a lot. If you cannot properly wear it with class and fashion, your fingers will look dirty. It is trying to balance this bold and unconventional color with your overall look.

NARS claims that this nail polish is not just any ordinary product but provides long-lasting glossy texture because of its UV protection. The nail polish remains intact for weeks and what I like is how it feels like it is newly coated all the

time. The foremost amazing thing about this brand is that the nail polish lasts for days. It really provides good quality because it is not vulnerable to other external factors. The outer surface looks shiny and it is like scratch-resistant. Normally, other nail polish especially when you always wash your hands, your nails will loose the luster and only the color remains. This brand makes your nails invincible. It has a longer-lasting color retention. The shade aside from not very prone to fading does not easily become washed out too. And with the added bonus, I think this is color is bold and fashion forward and the features that comes with the product is also great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311081517321131/k2311a081/8.1.11