Tropical Oasis Sleep -A-Weigh Plus Supplement 32 oz  » Health  »
1.0
  • That’s what attracted me to the product, initially, although I know that is a fairy tale
  • For now, I can’t really recommend this product
  • It is just not a pleasant experience right before going to bed

• by reviewabit

I’m always trying to lose weight, and the idea of being able to sleep it off is a nice one. That’s what attracted me to the product, initially, although I know that is a fairy tale. What this product actually is, is liquid collagen. I became more interested after learning that, as I have recently become concerned about the appearance of my skin.

The product also has some other good things– l-lysine, l-carnitine, vitamin C, B6, aloe vera, apple cider vinegar, and tonalin. I knew those things had some merit for the metabolism as well as the skin, so I gave it a shot. This is a 32 ounce bottle, but you only take two tablespoons at a time, per day.

You don’t have to take it all day long, just

at night. You mix it with eight ounces of water, and drink before bed time. It stays refrigerated the rest of the time.

This only has ten calories and three grams of carbs, so it is something that I can take safely as a diabetic. There were promises that I would gain more muscle definition, it would increase the metabolism which tends to slow down when dieting, and it would make me look younger and healthier, of course. I started taking the liquid at night, but found that it irritated my stomach if it was empty.

Since it specifically asked you to take it on an empty stomach, there was not much I could do about it. I have reflux, and night time is the very worst time ...

• to take something that bothers my stomach, because I will be up all night with it. The liquid attempts to disguise the flavor of the vinegar and other ingredients, but it doesn’t quite get it done.

It has a sour, acid aftertaste and I did not find it pleasant to drink. I always had to brush my teeth afterward, and still I tasted it all night. You are supposed to take the product for ninety days to really see an improvement, but it “might” work sooner.

Or, it might not. In my case, I did not see any improvement in my skin or muscles, but it did have the odd effect of making my morning blood sugar reading lower. I figured out later that it was the apple cider

vinegar that was doing that.

I tried taking it separately for awhile, but I just had a hard time with it at night. Eventually, I was getting nauseous in the mornings, and I am almost certain that it was because of the vinegar inspired reflux I was experiencing overnight from the product. I did not use it for the full ninety days.

I did not see anything happening after a month and a half, and that was enough to convince me it was not working. I would be interested in taking the collagen again, if I could take it in the day time. I do think it would have eventually helped my skin.

For now, I can’t really recommend this product. It is just not a pleasant experience right before going to bed.

Maria Deloach says :

re : It is just not a pleasant experience right before going to bed
    I know that the only thing you can sleep of is a hangover I didn’t lose an ounce. But I did sleep a little better.

Galega says :

This is a weight loss supplement. It is not a sleep aid medicine. If you are not losing weight, you must discontinue using it after ensuring that you are following instructions of the manufacturer. It should not be used as a sleep aid medication.

Evelyn Mbeni Wambua says :

re : It is just not a pleasant experience right before going to bed
    It gave me positive results. I lost weight after using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341081517301131/k2311a081/8.1.11