St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • The ingredients in this scrub that I like are the salicylic acid, minerals apricot, shell powder, vitamins, corn and walnuts
  • I would highly recommend this exfoliating apricot cleanser to any male or female to use to help exfoliate and cleanse their skin gently, naturally and effectively because it has improved my skins texture and appearance greatly

• by Soleil

One of the natural exfoliating scrubs I have been using for about 3 weeks now is the St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub. So far I really like the exfoliating apricot scrubby beads in it and the creamy cleanser. I even love that fact that this exfoliating scrub doesn’t have any fragrance to it at all either and it is free from parabens. Parabens usually cause my skin to become aggravated.

The exfoliating scrub comes in this 6 ounce fluid bottle and is meant for skin times that are oily or have blemishes and blackheads. Those

with dry skin should not use this scrub because it will only make skin drier. I have sensitive oily skin and this scrub is gentle enough to exfoliate and cleanse my skin without leaving it dry and tight. The ingredients in this scrub that I like are the salicylic acid, minerals apricot, shell powder, vitamins, corn and walnuts. These ingredients are what I find help exfoliate, cleanse and treat my skin naturally.

The way I use the scrub is by rinsing my face down with warm water to help open my pores right up. Then I ...

• take a small handful of the scrub with my fingertips and massage and rub it into my skin in circular motions for about 2 minutes. The scrub is gritty enough to buff away the dead layer of skin cells, but gentle enough not to hurt the new skin underneath which I like. Once I am done scrubbing my skin well I rinse the scrub off with warm water and pat my skin dry. The scrub cleanser does wash off well without leaving my skin feeling itchy and tight. After my skin is very soft and smooth
        with a glow too it. I have also noticed since I have been using this scrub my skin has a more even complexion and firmer appearance which I like a lot. I even have less blemishes and blackheads so my acne breakouts tend to be less.

I would highly recommend this exfoliating apricot cleanser to any male or female to use to help exfoliate and cleanse their skin gently, naturally and effectively because it has improved my skins texture and appearance greatly. I do think this is an affordable skin care product and I will continue to use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131071517030531/k2311a0731/7.31.11