GNC Natures Fingerprint Valerian Root  » Medicine  »
  • I actually feel good in the mornings now and wide awake which I love
  • I would recommend you do not drive either if you take these supplements during the day either

• by Soleil

I use to have a terrible time falling asleep at night and sometimes I would find myself staying up all night. One of the herbal remedies I have been using to help me fall asleep and stay asleep now is the GNC Natures Fingerprint Valerian Root Capsules. They help naturally get me to sleep with in 30 minutes of taking them and help keep me asleep throughout the night, but without making me feel drowsy and fatigued in the morning. I actually feel good in the mornings now and

wide awake which I love.

These valerian root capsules are small and easy to swallow down with juice or water. However, they do have a funny bitter fish like scent to them, which is why I find them easier to take with milk. Each supplement contains 500 mgs in it, which is plenty for me. One supplement does the trick for me. However, some people like my boyfriend takes too because he is a lot bigger than I am and needs at least 1000 mgs which is two supplements ...

• to help him get to sleep. I find it is best to take these supplements with food because they work quicker and better and do not sit on the stomach and upset it.

Now I also take these supplements to help easy away headaches, anxiety attacks, panic attacks and muscles aches and pains. However taking these supplements during the day can make me drowsy so I do not drive when I take them. I would recommend you do not drive either if you take these supplements during the day either.

I would highly recommend these valerian root supplements to anyone who has a hard time getting a good nights rest because they have been working very well for me. However, I do think it is best to talk to the doctor before taking them to make sure they are right for you. These supplements are expensive and come in a bottle of 100 capsules, but I will continue to use them because again, they help me get to sleep and stay asleep so I wake up well rested in the morning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2631071517020531/k2311a0731/7.31.11