Planetary Herbals Feverfew Head Aid  » Medicine  »
  • I am very happy I found this herbal supplement for migraines because it has really made a difference in my daily life
  • I do notice as soon as I stop taking the tablets I get major headaches so I would recommend you stay on the supplements and not suddenly stop taken them
  • I will definitely continue to take this throughout my life

• by Soleil

I have suffered from migraine headaches for most of my life. Some so painful I have had to be in the hospital, however I have been taking an herbal supplement called Planetary Herbal Feverfew Head Aid and I must admit I have only had one migraine headache while on it instead of 6 per year. I am very happy I found this herbal supplement for migraines because it has really made a difference in my daily life.

The feverfew supplements come in a small bottle of only 16

tablets, which are a solid form with a deep brown color. The tablets are long, thin, and very easy to swallow with a large glass of water. However, they do have a strong bitter taste to them so I personally like to take them with milk to help block the nasty flavor of them. I also find they settle better in my stomach and work better when I take them after a meal. When I take these supplements on an empty stomach, I tend to feel like vomiting.

• The herbal extracts in this supplement are feverfew leaf extracts and willow bark extract. Both help relieve inflammation and headaches really well. However, those of you who are allergic to ragweed should not use this supplement because it can cause allergic reactions. Now I am allergic to ragweed and take these supplements without any reaction at all, but I also talk to my doctor before using them. I usually take one tablet every day after breakfast. One tablet contains about 615 mgs of herbal extracts in it. I
        do notice as soon as I stop taking the tablets I get major headaches so I would recommend you stay on the supplements and not suddenly stop taken them.

I would definitely recommend these feverfew supplements to any adult to use to help relieve and prevent their migraines naturally because it works well for me. However, these supplements can be expensive, but I feel they are well worth it since again I have only suffered from one migraine being on them. I will definitely continue to take this throughout my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2631071517000531/k2311a0731/7.31.11