Caronia Sweet Bliss Nail Polish In Aqua Green Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • Anyway, I had a hard time choosing the right color for me since I love all the six nail colors
  • I noticed that the attendant only used two strokes on each of my nails
  • Next time, I would definitely buy this nail polish in the market

• by Lynn M. A.

From time to time, I pamper my toenails by having it pedicured and polished. Just last weekend, I went to this local spa. I had both my toenails and fingernails polished.

For my nail polish, I choose Caronia Sweet Bliss Nail Polish in Aqua Green Color. This item is actually a summer collection from Caronia.

Even though right now is already rainy season in the Philippines, still it did not hinder me to try

this glowing nail polish summer collection. There are six great shades to choose from, namely: First Crush (rich lilac), Baby Pink (salmon pink), Summer Fling (coral red), On The Go (aqua green), Sweet Surprise (lemon yellow), and last but not the least, Sun Kissed (pumpkin orange).

I checked the price of this item at the mall. It costs PhP33 (Philippine Peso) or barely a dollar.

It is actually affordable and has good quality. It ...

• is also available in any drugstores and department stores nationwide.

Anyway, I had a hard time choosing the right color for me since I love all the six nail colors. They are quite attractive and refreshing to the eyes.

The attendant made some suggestions but at the end, I chose On The Go (aqua green) color. I noticed that the attendant only used two strokes on each of my nails.

It has thicker coverage. It

has smooth and even result.

Its color complemented well on my fair skin complexion. I was really happy with the end result.

I guess the lemon yellow color and salmon pink are good for women with bubbly personality. Next time, I would definitely buy this nail polish in the market.

I would like to buy the complete shades of Caronia Sweet Bliss Nail Polish. This is just a good product and can rival those of international brands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131071516960531/k2311a0731/7.31.11