Chapstick Lip Balm Ultra With SPF 30  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I think that the size is not a run of your money
  • What I like is how it can seal in moisture in your lips

• by ibizaspain

It is my habit to apply lip balm on my lips to prevent dryness and to always make it smooth. Our lips when it is not taken care of properly will give us lots of problems. Like one time when I had chapped lips, it aggravated and it had cuts, it was painful to eat. That is why I always practiced using lip balm before going to bed and right after I go out. I realized that our lips is often neglected and if its damaged due to external conditions, it can hamper our state of mind. Eating with cuts in your lips can be unappetizing. This was the biggest lesson I get and

that is why I try to put on an additional care to my lips on top of the fact that I drink lots of water everyday.

One of the most used lip balm brands is Chapstick. I recently purchased a new released. It was a very impressive variety because this lip balm for me is the one with so much added features. The size of the balm though is small, around only 3/4 compared to Nivea. This is the standard size though because Blistex and even The Body Shop’s product has this kind of size.

So I think that the size is not a run of your money. I have some complains about the ...

• twisting function on the bottom part because when you want the balm to go up, you cannot minimize it again. If you accidentally maximized it, it is surely susceptible to it getting broken. This is for me is the limits that sets this brand.

The performance of this brand though was top notch. The lip balm can really prevent dry lips and it can also heal your lips from any cuts which results from massive dryness. What I like is how it can seal in moisture in your lips. Right before I enter an air-conditioned room, I see to it that I wipe it on my lips. It can seal in that moisturizing effect

that this brand can only perfectly deliver. What I like is the high SPF content which is up to SPF 30. This is very good for me because your lips also needs protection from the sun. There are no brands too that offer sunblock to your lips. Thus, a lip balm with SPF is amazing. I also like the flavor of this lip balm. This is very important because it is inevitable that you can taste your lip balm. The flavor is lime. It has this tangy smell and juicy taste. This is a very good lip balm for me. It can really help you get a good moisturized lips plus high sun protection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129071516720731/k2311a0729/7.29.11