St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I just got a sample of the St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Moisturizer and I just tried it on my hands and I have to say I love it
  • I will definitely be getting a bigger bottle of this lotion and keeping it on hand for this winter when my hands tend to dry out a lot
  • I would highly recommend this moisturizer to any male or female to use to help nourish and moisturizer their bodies naturally with natural ingredients because my hands have never looked or felt better

• by Soleil

I just got a sample of the St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Moisturizer and I just tried it on my hands and I have to say I love it.

The moisturizer has this creamy oatmeal like color too it and this smooth silky creamy texture.

The scent of the moisturizer was sweet and oat like, but not too strong that it makes we want to sneeze.

I even like that this moisturizer contains natural

nourishing and skin softening ingredients in it such as oats and shea butter.

There are also some other ingredients in this moisturizer that are unnatural such as the fragrance and colorings.

So for those of you who are worried about if this is a true natural body lotion I would say no.

The way I used the moisturizer was by squeezing some of it into my hands.

However, I will warn you not to squeeze ...

• the tube too hard because the moisturizer comes out fast and a little goes a really long ways.

Once the moisturizer was in my hands I began to massage it into them really well.

It took about 30 seconds to massage the moisturizer into my hands, but it didn’t leave them feeling greasy, sticky or tacky.

My hands actually just felt soft and while hydrated.

I will definitely be getting a bigger bottle of this

lotion and keeping it on hand for this winter when my hands tend to dry out a lot.

I would highly recommend this moisturizer to any male or female to use to help nourish and moisturizer their bodies naturally with natural ingredients because my hands have never looked or felt better.

I even think this moisturizer is excellent and gentle enough for young children to use to help keep their delicate skins soft and healthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129071516640731/k2311a0729/7.29.11