Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink
  • I usually buy the small sachet form since it is pretty convenient to bring around
  • I love to bring this cereal when I am in the office
  • I would highly recommend this even for kids

• by Lynn M. A.

I sometimes have Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink for my breakfast. I have this cereal when I don’t have much time to prepare for my breakfast. This is available in different flavors and my favorite is Choco Malt Flavor. This is sold in different sizes of plastic packs and small sachets. I usually buy the small sachet form since it is pretty convenient to bring around. One sachet costs around

PhP10 (Philippine Peso) or US$0.24. It can be purchased in any grocery stores nationwide.

Anyway, this product is vitamin enriched. It contains Vitamins A, C and B Complex which is healthy for the body. It is also enriched with iron and calcium coming from its milk content. I can say that this cereal drink is highly nutritious. Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink is a good alternative for just pure milk or ...

• oatmeal. I love to bring this cereal when I am in the office. This is good to drink during snack time. I use one sachet per cup. I pour this sachet into a hot water and leave it for a few minutes. It has less sticky consistency compared to pure oatmeal. I just love its flavorful taste and even its aroma. It has a sweet taste so I don’t
        have to add any sugar. Its calorie content is just lesser therefore, it is good for people who wants to go on a diet. I sometimes buy this cereal drink when I have constipation. This is really effective in maintaining a regular bowel since it has fiber content.

My final verdict, this is a nutritious food. I would highly recommend this even for kids. I would try to purchase other flavors next time.

Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink
    ophelia venzon says :

Why did they phase out Nesvita Cereal Drink in the market, even in big supermarkets, stores, we can no longer buy the said product?

Galega says :

Nestle is still marketing Nesvita Cereal Milk. At least this is the condition in India. I have not tried this product for my babies, but I have seen it in retail stores. It is also available on Amazon website.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729071516560731/k2311a0729/7.29.11