Snickers Ice Cream Bar  » Food  »
  • Two of my favourite foods are ice cream and chocolate, and even though I’m not a fan of the Snickers chocolate bar, I was still curious to find out what the “Snickers Ice Cream Bar” would taste like when I saw it selling recently in a store
  • While I can’t remember the exact amount of money I paid for it, I know that it was a little over $150 JMD because I thought that it would have cost me into the $250 JMD range
  • I thought this ice cream bar was delicious
  • Even though I consider myself a chocoholic, one thing that I hate about the Snickers Bar itself is that I find it too sweet
  • However, I wouldn’t recommend it to people looking for a cheap snack

• by Redtape

Two of my favourite foods are ice cream and chocolate, and even though I’m not a fan of the Snickers chocolate bar, I was still curious to find out what the “Snickers Ice Cream Bar” would taste like when I saw it selling recently in a store.

While I can’t remember the exact amount of money I paid for it, I know that it was a little over $150 JMD because I thought that it would have cost me into the $250 JMD range.

I thought this ice cream bar was delicious. At first it looks like an average Snickers bar when you see it with the hardened chocolate on the outside, but on the inside there’s vanilla ice cream and caramel, and the combination of it and the chocolate on the outside completely won me over. I was even tempted to buy another, but had to restrain myself. It was only a treat, and an expensive one at that.

Even though I consider myself a chocoholic, one ...

• thing that I hate about the Snickers Bar itself is that I find it too sweet. However, I found this wasn’t the case with the ice cream, I thought that this had just the right amount of sweetness to make it simply addictive and leave me craving more.

I also liked the fact that he ice cream bar didn’t have any nuts in it since I tend to prefer milk chocolate more myself.

I guess the only thing that I found myself disliking about

this product was the size of it. When I said that it appeared like a snickers bar, I also meant in terms of size, even though it’s a little bigger. That can be somewhat of a disappointment especially if you’ve paid so much for something do little.

Therefore, I would definitely recommend the Snickers Ice Cream Bar to fans of the original Snickers chocolate bar and just plain chocolate and ice cream lovers. However, I wouldn’t recommend it to people looking for a cheap snack.

Snickers Ice Cream Bar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728071516500431/k2311a0728/7.28.11