Wawel Dark Chocolate With Orange Bits
  • It is also the best answer to a craving mouth because it does not contain milk thus less fattening
  • I wanted to try their take on it given that I love Lindt's product on this particular type

• by ibizaspain

The variety of chocolates that I often try are dark chocolates. Dark chocolates have significant effects to your health. It can help trim down the fat in your belly if you eat it after every meal in moderate proportion. It is also the best answer to a craving mouth because it does not contain milk thus less fattening. I have been in search of different varieties. Some combines it with nuts and fruits. Other uses pure nuts like hazelnut which has an added sweetness to it. Lindt was the brand that I

mostly patronize for dark chocolates but I have recently purchased Wawel. It is made from Poland. I specifically bought the variety dark chocolate with orange bits. I wanted to try their take on it given that I love Lindt’s product on this particular type. The chocolate bar is not thick. Its quite thin compared to other brands I have tried.

Let me evaluate the quality of the chocolate itself. Dark chocolates are always bitter but Lindt had changed this by providing bitter sweet version. However, I love darker and if it tastes more ...

• bitter, its better for me. This is the most bitter in terms of taste that I have tried. When you let it melt in your mouth, the taste becomes more bitter and I have never felt anything sweet while I ate the entire bar. As to the quality of the dark chocolate, I would say that this is impressive. This is the answer if you want extreme dark chocolate.

The orange bits is another aspect I would want to stress. This is important because it really determines the flavor all throughout. In the

entire bar, dried orange bits are scattered everywhere. And in every portion you cannot escape to taste it. This is what makes it a bit peculiar for me. When I tasted Lindt for the first time, there was that underlying impressive citrusy taste and aroma that stirs the dark chocolate in a more satisfying way. While I did not feel it here. It was more of an over-dried orange peeling and when you chew it, the bits becomes chalky. I was not feeling the orange bits albeit the dark chocolate was had an impressive mix.

Wawel Dark Chocolate With Orange Bits

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728071516350431/k2311a0728/7.28.11