Vilantae Acne Tablets  » Medicine  »
0.5
  • I thought it was worth giving it a try as i was suffering so much i thought anything i havent tried before was worth a try
  • I paid approx $25 for one large bottle which was suppose to last approx 2-3 months
  • It did state on the leaflet and website that acne can get worse before it gets better so i thought i would stick with it a few more weeks, the acne didnt improve unfortunately so i stopped taking them, i didnt think it was worth it and since i have stopped taking them my acne has actually improved
  • I have found vitamin B6 to be the best form of acne treatment and would advise you to get these instead

• by Kate
      After lots of searching on the internet i came across Vilantae, they claim on their website that their tablets are 100% natural and they are very effective in stopping oil production and acne on the face and body. I thought it was worth giving it a try as i was suffering so much i thought anything i havent tried before was worth a try!

Their was lots of people on the website who claimed they use Vilantae and that it cleared their acne and

oily skin after only a few short weeks. I paid approx $25 for one large bottle which was suppose to last approx 2-3 months. Within 48 hours it arrived in the post and after reading the leaflet i was a bit suprised at the amount of tablets you have to take each day - about 15+ a day to start and then gradually reducing!

I managed to take about 10 tablets a day and i did this for a couple of weeks. To my ...

• horror my acne got worse, my skin was a little less oily which was good but my acne was terrible, i had big boil type spots appearing on my face which were extrmely sore which i have never suffered with before!

was worth it and since i have stopped taking them my acne has actually improved. I would not advise anyone to get these as i dont think taking 15 tablets a day is good for you just to reduce your oily skin - herbal or not and my acne was 10 times worse while taking them. I have found vitamin B6 to be the best form of acne treatment and would advise you to get these instead! my skin has never looked so good!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261904151620230/k2311a0419/4.19.07