Maxi-Peel Facial Cleanser 135ml  » Cosmetics  »
1.7
  • This is a convenient way to remove dirt from my skin after being exposed to air pollution and dust from the outdoors
  • Anyway, I bought this product after I saw it displayed on a shelf in one of the grocery stores I shopped in the past
  • So, I thought it would be safer to use on my skin

• by Lynn M. A.

Skin cleanser is a better alternative if you don’t have time for facial washing. I usually use skin cleanser at night time after I arrive from work or when go on a short trip. This is a convenient way to remove dirt from my skin after being exposed to air pollution and dust from the

outdoors. Anyway, my review today is just one of the many skin cleansers I used in the past. This product is Maxi-Peel Facial Cleanser in 135ml. If I am not mistaken, its price is around PhP35-40 (Philippine Peso). This skin cleanser can be purchased in any drugstores and department stores nationwide.

Anyway, I bought this product after I saw it displayed on a shelf in one of the grocery stores I shopped in the past. I got curious and wanted to try it for myself. This product claims that it is dermatologist-tested. So, I thought it would be safer to use on my skin. This product is vitamin enriched to ...

• Maxi-Peel Facial Cleanser 135ml
      nourish the skin. The first time I applied this skin cleanser on my face, I felt a slight biting sensation on my skin. I guess its content is quite strong. After that, I could see some blemishes on my face which is just a big disappointment for me. It may have cleansed my skin but
      it made my skin dry and flaky. After more than a week of using, some pimples came out. I had to discontinue using it. It is not just suitable for my skin.

My final verdict, I would never purchase this product again. Its content is just too strong for my skin. There are better skin cleanser in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128071516190431/k2311a0728/7.28.11