Leatherman Multi-tool

• by Keanu

I recently got a Leatherman Multi-tool as a gift from my father. I had never owned one of these before, and as soon as I picked it up and started using it, I could tell it was of very high quality. It comes with a number of tools that can be a life saver in day-to-day around-the-house fixes. It comes with things such as a knife, pliers, wire cutters, a file, and a number of screw drivers.

There are many things I like about this multi-tool. For starters,

it feels really solid in your hand. It is just about the perfect size and shape for my hand, and when using things such as the knife, it feels really comfortable to use, and I can put in a lot of force without hurting my hand at all. This is probably because of the smooth edges on the outside and the round contours. A lot of pocket knives I own can be a bit uncomfortable to use when applying pressure, so that is something that I really ...

• liked. Another thing I like about the Leatherman is that it comes with pretty much all the tools I would ever need. Some multi-tools come with things such as saw blades or scissors, but I really wouldn’t have a lot of use for stuff like that. I always have a use for screwdrivers, and the fact that it has a ruler on the edge of the handle is a great feature as well.

This multi-tool does have it’s flaws, though. Probably the biggest one is the fact that

when I use the pliers, they hurt my hand quite a bit when applying pressure. When using the other tools, the handles are closed, so the smooth side is facing your palms. With the pliers, your hands are being pressed against the inside of the handles, which is very uncomfortable. I feel the need to use gloves when trying to use the pliers, which is a bad sign in my opinion. Other than that, the Leatherman really is a great multi-tool, and I would highly recommend it.

Leatherman Multi-tool

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3328071516160431/k2311a0728/7.28.11