Victoria’s Secret Hydrating Body Lotion-Secret Charm
  • I believe that having healthy glowing skin adds more confidence in myself
  • I like its fragrance since it lasts longer
  • Anyway, I think this is just an average lotion

• by Lynn M. A.

I always love to pamper my skin. I believe that having healthy glowing skin adds more confidence in myself. Anyway my review is on Victoria’s Secret Hydrating Body Lotion-Secret Charm. This lotion comes in different scents. I like Secret Charm Body Lotion. Its sweet scent is not overpowering. It has a lighter blend of floral and fruity scent. I bought the 250 ml bottle. Its price is a bit expensive. It

costs PhP450 (Philippine Peso) or around US$11. It can be purchased mostly in leading department stores nationwide.

Anyway, this hydrating lotion contains honeysuckle, gala apple and stephanotis as seen on the bottle. It has vitamins C and E which adds moisture to the skin. It also has nourishing aloe, grape extracts plus antioxidants. All of these make a good moisturizing lotion. Its consistency is not that creamy. It is in fact ...

• a bit watery. I only apply a small amount on my skin since it does not absorb instantly. I like its fragrance since it lasts longer. My concern is that sometimes it leaves my skin wetter at times when I apply more on my skin. It is best to use this lotion at night times. It does not have any sun protection formula to protect the skin under the heat of
        the sun. I hope Victoria Secret would come up with sun protection formula on their lotions.

My final verdict, if you want a moisturizing lotion with great fragrance, you may try this product. There are a lot of scents to choose from. Anyway, I think this is just an average lotion. Nothing really remarkable though it leaves the skin moisturized. There are cheaper lotions with almost the same quality but much cheaper.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128071516120431/k2311a0728/7.28.11