Caronia Nail Polish Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I just don't have any idea about the cost but definitely I would buy this item the next time I go to the mall
  • I don't mind spending on expensive product just as long as it offers the best quality
  • This product is locally made and I am just impressed with its great quality

• by Lynn M. A.

This morning, I went to a spa center and had my nails pedicured and manicured. I was amazed that most of the brands they use are from Caronia which is a local brand. I have used Caronia Nail Polish in the past many times however I was not able to try Caronia Nail Polish Remover.

I usually used the much cheaper acetone in removing my nail polish. I asked the attendant

the difference between this product and the ordinary acetone.

She told me that the ordinary acetone would make the nails dry and brittle. Caronia Nail Polish Remover has acetone-based formula with moisturizing effect on the nails.

It also removes the nail polish easily without drying both the nails and cuticles.

Anyway, the attendant dabbed a small cotton ball with the nail polish remover.

She only applied a few strokes and the ...

• old nail polish were totally removed. After the attendant finished cleaning up my nails, I could see its good effect.

My nails look shinier and just refreshing. I am just impressed with its good effect.

Now, I already have an idea on a good product to use for my nails. By the way, I checked this product online since I don’t have time to go to the mall today.

This product

is available in 30ml, 60ml, 125ml and 250ml sizes. I just don’t have any idea about the cost but definitely I would buy this item the next time I go to the mall.

This is just a good item for the nails. I don’t mind spending on expensive product just as long as it offers the best quality.

This product is locally made and I am just impressed with its great quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127071515870431/k2311a0727/7.27.11