iPad 2  » Electronics  »
4.7
  • In addition to the things i dislike for the iPad 2 is, the two apps that I was expecting to be included in the iPad 2, were not
  • These two applications are on the app store, but I believe are around the price of 5 $
  • The last factor on the iPad 2 that i had wished was changed may seem like a small factor, but to me it is a problem
  • In my opinion, the iPad 2 is a great way to spend your money for what it's worth

• by Robert

After using the iPad 2 for the duration of about 6 months, I have come to the conclusion that it is a must have product. Not only is the iPad 2 a perfect utensil for any level of education, it is a great gift and an entertaining item for the family. The overall change from the original iPad to the iPad 2 is the introduction of the high resolution, which is crystal clear, the thinner outer body, which feels about the width of a piece of

cardboard, and the available rear and front facing cameras which can, believe it or not, take decent to good quality pictures.

Also, apple introduced the 3g aspect of the iPad, which allows you to use the iPad’s full capability anywhere in the world. Now, ofcourse there are a few negatives about the iPad 2.

The first is the screen. While using the iPad 2, you’ll notice you will have to clean the screen quite often after use.

I don’t know if there is any way to reduce this factor, but it is one of the things that i wish i wouldn’t have to deal with as often. In addition to the things i dislike for the iPad 2 is, the two apps that I was expecting to be included in the iPad 2, were not.

These two apps were movie maker and garage band. Both of these apps are great and are included on apple laptops and desktops, but on the iPad, these were advertised but not included on the iPad 2.

...

• iPad 2
      These two applications are on the app store, but I believe are around the price of 5 $. The last factor on the iPad 2 that i had wished was changed may seem like a small factor, but to me it is a problem.

This problem is the placement of the speakers for the iPad, when watching videos i tend to set the iPad on a desk with the screen facing me. This causes the sound to be altered due to the direction that the sound

goes, which is away from my ears.

This is a small problem in retrospect, but the iPad 2, to me, would be that much better if this problem was eliminated. Overall, the iPad 2 is a huge piece of technology that plays a large part in my everyday life.

I find myself using my iPad almost every single day, for everything, from videos to pictures to casually browsing the internet. In my opinion, the iPad 2 is a great way to spend your money for what it’s worth.

iPad 2
Jayant says :

it is a great tablet. The prices have also come down. The retina display is awesome. It is fast ,smooth and brilliant. On the down side it is very delicate. It doesn’t support bluetooth.

Josephine Kay Guintu says :

Hi Jayant. The iPad 2 does not have the retina display. The iPads that have the retina display are the iPad 4, iPad mini retina and iPad Air. Apple devices do have bluetooth, however you can only use it to connect to bluetooth devices like speakers, keyboards, headphones but not use it to transfer files. As far as it being delicate, I don’t understand what you mean by that.The iPad 2 has scratch-resistant glass and oleophobic coating. All devices should be taken cared of, and there are a lot of shock proof cases you can buy for your tablet in the market. Hope this helps

TheOpinionDealer says :

The Ipad 3 was the first Ipad with a retina display, while Ipad 1 2 had 1024×768 displays the Ipad 3 had an 2048×1536 display which is 2k.

TheOpinionDealer says :

re : In my opinion, the iPad 2 is a great way to spend your money for what it’s worth
I don’t think that the Ipad 2 would worth buying. It has a low resolution display (1024×768), and only 512mb ram. I would recommend buying the Ipad mini 4 or Air 2 or their superior devices since they are all able to multitask (2 apps on the screen in the same time) you can purchase Refurbished Ipads form Apple itself I belive that an Air 2 64 Gb Wifi model costs about 400$ .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1627071515860431/k2311a0727/7.27.11