Masada Dead Sea Mineral Herb Salts Rain Forest 2lb
  • I have used several of the Masada Dead Sea bath salts, and I ordered this one because the scent looked interesting
  • I like using a variety of bath products, but I find that salt is especially good for the summer months
  • In the summer, I have oily skin, acne, and residue from sun block to contend with, so I prefer to keep the bath water “lighter
  • It guarantees you are getting the best out there
  • I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for good quality Dead Sea salt based bath products

• by reviewabit

I use bath salts in conjunction with frequent hot baths to help treat the symptoms of fibromyalgia, which I have had since I was a teen. This therapy has been extremely helpful, especially when I use high quality Dead Sea salt and in large enough quantity. The minerals in the water detoxify the body while bringing essential nutrients like magnesium to the muscles and nerves. Along with massage, plenty of sleep and a healthy life style, this has made an enormous difference in my quality of life.

I have used several of the Masada Dead Sea bath salts, and I ordered

this one because the scent looked interesting. When it came in, I was pleased to find that it is a very clean, “green” smelling fragrance, and it is very relaxing. This is a unisex fragrance that anyone could appreciate.

If you love the smell of herbal scents, grass, trees and nature, this is likely to be a hit with you too. I have never been in the rain forest, but I would imagine it would smell something like this. I added a generous amount to my bath, and soaked for about twenty minutes.

Like all of their other scents, this

is a high quality salt. It is a little coarse, so you do have to work a bit to get it all to dissolve completely, but if you are using hot water it is usually pretty quickly done. I like using a variety of bath products, but I find that salt is especially good for the summer months.

In winter my skin is dry and can handle the heavier oils and butters that are in some bath products, like oil mixtures and bath bombs. In the summer, I have oily skin, acne, and residue from sun block to contend with, so I prefer to ...

•  Masada Dead Sea Mineral Herb Salts Rain Forest 2lb
      keep the bath water “lighter. ” The salt can help with acne because of its mild anti-infective abilities, and the skin also benefits from the extra minerals.

I have found that all types of bath salts are beneficial, but there are more minerals in the Dead Sea salt than other types, so when you need serious therapy, look for the Dead Sea mention on your bath product. It guarantees you are getting the best out there. (Himalayan salt is also excellent.

) This is a product that will not leave a mess in the tub or make it slippery. You will feel refreshed

and clean when you get out, and most likely, if you were in pain, you will feel better after a good salt bath. They are amazing for the pain of arthritis, fibromyalgia, colds and flu, or anything that leaves you feeling run down.

I do really like products that use essential oils exclusively for their fragrance, so that it is an all natural product. Masada does not always do this, although the scents are wonderful. I only detract a point for that reason.

Otherwise, this is an excellent brand. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for good quality Dead Sea salt based bath products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426071515740231/k2311a0726/7.26.11