Bluebonnet Nutrition Chewable Vitamin B-12 Raspberry 2000mcg 90ct  » Health  »
  • I like the sublingual, but when I last went to buy more, the store was out of stock
  • I decided to order some instead, since I had found a website that had really good prices on supplements
  • I thought it would probably work fairly fast, and it seemed a more economical choice than the sublingual liquids
  • Although it does contain sugars, and I am diabetic, there was not enough in the product to cause a problem with my blood sugar readings
  • I would recommend these to anyone who needs an occasional energy boost

• by reviewabit

I have taken various forms of B-12 in the past to give me energy. I take them on and off, as needed. I normally keep some sublingual B-12 so that I can get a quick boost of energy when I am tired but need to keep going. I have fibromyalgia, and often suffer with leg cramps and general pain, and nerve symptoms.

Sometimes the B-12 can bypass the effects of these somewhat and let me, at least temporarily, get on with my day. I like the sublingual, but when I last went to buy more, the store was out of stock.

I decided to order some instead, since I had found a website that had really good prices on supplements.

I ordered the Bluebonnet Chewable B-12 in raspberry flavor. I thought it would probably work fairly fast, and it seemed a more economical choice than the sublingual liquids. The bottle I ordered was for 2000mg, which is about what I was taking before.

It is sweetened with a mix of juice concentrates including blueberry, cranberry, prune, cherry, strawberry, and bilberry, with crystalline fructose. Although it does contain sugars, and I am diabetic, there was not enough in the product to cause a problem with my blood sugar readings. With all the different fruits in the mix, I would expect the product to taste like a fruit salad and not just raspberry, but I found that it did actually taste like raspberry more than anything else.

It is very sweet, and has a pleasant, natural berry taste. Since the dose is only one tablet, and there are ninety in the bottle, this would last me a long time, and it only cost around ten dollars. One perk to using the chewables was that it was easier ...

• Bluebonnet Nutrition  Chewable Vitamin B-12 Raspberry 2000mcg 90ct
      to keep a few in my purse to use when I needed to.

I had tried carrying a liquid supplement with me several times before, but it would leak or break. I tried out the product when I had to do a lot of housecleaning one day, and found that it works almost as fast as the sublingual versions. I took it about an hour before I was intending to start work, but found myself starting early because it had already kicked in.

I sometimes use it on days when I don’t seem to have the energy to do a workout, or

when I have not had enough sleep. It seems to perk everything up. This is a great product to get you through tough days, without making you jittery or causing side effects like caffeine products.

It is also something your body needs, and helps to keep your body functioning properly. I would recommend these to anyone who needs an occasional energy boost. It is an effective and very affordable option, and it doesn’t require you to swallow big pills.

This means you can take it anywhere, no water required. Just be sure you don’t eat too many– they taste pretty good, but are incredibly potent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426071515720231/k2311a0726/7.26.11