Baci Perugina Milk Chocolates
  • I thought Baci Perugina chocolates comes from a different manufacturer but I was surprised when I read the label that it is from Nestle
  • I love chocolates because of my inborn sweet tooth
  • The first thing that impressed me was the exact and perfect taste of the chocolate
  • I prefer melting it in my mouth though using my tounge
  • And the hazelnut bits and the flavor itself adds up to a very amazing experience

• by ibizaspain

I thought Baci Perugina chocolates comes from a different manufacturer but I was surprised when I read the label that it is from Nestle. This is one of the latest chocolate brands that I have tried. I love chocolates because of my inborn sweet tooth. I got my package from North America and with it came several chocolates, some of common names and some are foreign for me like Baci. It was wrapped in blue wrapper and it simulates the

galaxy with constellations as its motive. It is a milk chocolate and it is combined with hazelnut bits. My experience with this food was amazing.

The first thing that impressed me was the exact and perfect taste of the chocolate. I first broke the bar into several pieces. I took one fourth of it and put it inside my mouth. The chocolate is finely created and it is not too soft or too fragile even if you chew it directly.

• I prefer melting it in my mouth though using my tounge. It is impressively sweet while having hints of dark chocolates. This is what amazes me. How can a chocolate taste and feel like dark chocolates when it is milk chocolate? This is the perfect answer for that. The chocolate itself is non-saturating and the beauty is that the cocoa used is unsweetened. This explains why it tastes like dark chocolates.

Another thing impressive about it is that hazelnut is

grounded, it is reduced into bits thus making you feel satisfied but insatiable for the nut at the same time. The hazelnut bits is not just the ingredient but it has hazelnut flavor in the chocolate bar too. This is my favorite milk chocolate so far because of its ambiguous yet satisfying taste. It is not too sweet too even if you gobble a few more. And the hazelnut bits and the flavor itself adds up to a very amazing experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2726071515690231/k2311a0726/7.26.11