Soft and Gentle Aromatherapy Anti Stress Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't tend to stick to the same scent from this range, as there isn't 1 that I like any more than others, and there is a good few that I just think are a good scent
  • I don't like the smell of lavender, so why did I buy this then

• by itsme59

I have used this brand of Deodorants for years. There is quite a few scents out in this range, and quite recently there has been a few new additions. I don’t tend to stick to the same scent from this range, as there isn’t 1 that I like any more than others, and there is a good few that I just think are a good scent.

This comes in a 150ml tin and this costs around £1.70 in most places. Sometimes this can be on offer in my local Supermarket for £1 and when that happens I tend to buy about 4 tins even

though I may not need it. I feel that since this is a product that I will always need then I may as well get this for a better price and stock up rather than pay full price all the time.

The tin for this is alright. The colouring on here is white but with purple on it. It is easy enough to hold as well as it is quite a slim tin. The scent in here is meant to be Lavender so I guess that is perhaps the reason for the Purple colouring.

I don’t like the smell of lavender, so why did I ...

• buy this then? Well way back when I first tried this I had a quick squirt of the scent in the lid and liked what I smelt. It didn’t smell at all like lavender, so not sure of all the notes in here.

I don’t tend to carry Deodorant around with me through the day, unless it’s a really hot day and since I stay in Scotland then there isn’t many hot days. I like to know that I can spray this in the morning and this will keep me fresh and dry through the day.

When I spray this it comes out in a

dry blast. It isn’t a powdery blast and this dries quickly so you can get dressed basically straight away and this won’t rub over your clothes. I find that I can smell the scent from this through the day and it is a nice clean fresh scent, but I can find that perhaps at times then I can feel a little bit damp. Not too bad, but if I use other brands then I don’t find this happens all that much really.

This is a lovely scent and it does a good enough job, but just wished that this kept me totally dry all the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071515390131/k2311a0726/7.26.11