Audi A3 2007
  • It' a 2007 model that I bought from my local Audi dealership
  • It was used when I got it but was in amazing condition because of the previous owner, an Audi dealer
  • However, since it can play tapes I found a tape that has a wire to connect to your ipod at Kroger for under $10 that has great sound quality as long as you play with the volume on your car stereo and you ipod until there is a good balance

• by raeve14

What an amazing car! The Audi A3 is my current car. It’ a 2007 model that I bought from my local Audi dealership. It was used when I got it but was in amazing condition because of the previous owner, an Audi dealer.

The car has turbo in it, which has made me feel much safer when getting out of tough situations on the road. One of my favorite things to do with is to speed up once the light

turns green and pass everyone around me.

I am deaf in my right ear and have always worried about buying a sports car because of the loud noises it makes. I can never tell where any sound is coming from.

This car is very quiet compared to a Subaru sports car. My model has paddle shifters but you can go completely automatic or get a manual.

A friend of mine has the same car as ...

• me but with more features. So it’s a fairly customizable car.

I suggest getting it in black. And to top it all off it has a hatchback which allows me to but my wakeboard in the back if I lower by back seats.

Speaking of seats it has 5. There is also a nice sunroof.

If you’re a music lover be prepared, it doesn’t come with anything to hook up you ipod to. However, since

it can play tapes I found a tape that has a wire to connect to your ipod at Kroger for under $10 that has great sound quality as long as you play with the volume on your car stereo and you ipod until there is a good balance.

Another thing to say about the music setup is that is has a great bass and even better…drum roll… they are Bose speakers, which in my opinion are very good.

I hope this review was helpful!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 926071515310131/k2311a0726/7.26.11