Scarlett Perfume for Women by Cacharel  » Perfume  »
  • I recommend this fragrance to young teenagers as well as the young minded mature women out there
  • I think this scent is good for any occasion day or night
  • I know that I really enjoy wearing this perfume in the summer time, but it can be worn all year round

• by Gina Gott

This is a beautiful and youthful smelling perfume. It is sweet and innocent but also flirty at the same time. I can’t stop sniffing it when I have it on. If you like fruity scents, then this perfume should be on your to buy list. It has many of my favorite fragrance notes in it like pear and jasmine. This scent is a burst of fragrance that will leave you feeling happy and energized each time you spray it on. I recommend this fragrance to young teenagers as well as the young minded mature women out there. This scent will turn heads and have people wondering what you are wearing. Try it out for yourself and enjoy this sweet perfume!

This scent has some really good notes in it. There is some tea,

pear, and citrus. There is also some orange blossom, jasmine, and honeysuckle. This fragrance also has some lovely notes of honey and musk in it too. It ends with a sexy hint of sandalwood. This is a wonderful fragrance to wear around the house or out on a fancy dinner date. It will smell good wherever you decide to wear it. You will get noticed, but it won’t be to much. I think this scent is good for any occasion day or night!

This scent is not heavy. It is light, but still noticeable enough to be one of my old favorites. This scent really captures attention in a good way, because it is not to strong or overpowering. I love it. This scent is very long lasting too. I can spray it ...

• on in the morning and still be able to catch it’s scent the same night. I don’t have to worry about doing touch up sprays, because this scent lasts long enough it’s own. Even when it dries down it is a beautiful subtle scent that will enchant anyone around close to smell it.

This scent is a little expensive but worth it. It is a high end and quality perfume, so I would say spend the extra few dollars to try it out if you are curious about it. You just can’t beat it’s unique and original fragrance. You can get a 1.7 bottle for about $69.00. You can get a 2.7 oz bottle for $99.00. It is really a good buy if you like the scent as much as I do!

The bottle that this fragrance comes in is beautiful too.

Try this scent out if you are looking for something youthful and passionate. I know that I really enjoy wearing this perfume in the summer time, but it can be worn all year round. It is light but still very noticable. It is a great choice for any occasion too. You will love the energized and good feeling that this scent will give you when you spray it on. It is a great way to make any day better. This scent is long lasting and really just an all around great buy. Try it out and see if you can wear it without becoming addicted to it. I know that I can’t. This scent is a great addition to any perfume collection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625071514961031/k2311a0725/7.25.11