O’Sullivan Furniture  » Furniture  »
  • I found a really nice Clothes Closet Made by O'Sullivan, and the closet is manufactured in the USA
  • I think O'Sullivan has manufactured a very good quility product

• by Bonny
      In September of last year we moved to a bigger apartment. The livingroom was to become my new bedroom, as the room has doors that close. I needed a closet to hang my clothes, and store many other items. I went to Big Lots.

I found a really nice Clothes Closet Made by >O’Sullivan, and the closet is manufactured in the USA. I paid $99 plus tax for it. The closet is really big, and heavy, so I had to wait till moving day to pick

it up, as we had a U-Haul truck.

The box was long, awkward, and heavy. We managed to get it in the house. MY daughter and grankids live with me, so there is no man to do things for us.

I put this closet together myself. Once we took it out of the box, most of the pieces weren’t to heavy. The doors were the heaviest part.

The directions tell you to put the closet together laying down on the floor, and working from the back,

• so when you lift it upright the front is facing you. All the parts lined up beautifully. Before you lift it up, you must put the back on, so that it is stable, and be sure to use all the nails! The last thing you do is put the door handles on, and put the doors on.

The instruction were really easy to follow, and all the pieces were labled clearly. The closet has a divider in the middle, which the pole goes through. There is

a storage shelf above the clothes rack, and 2 shelves below on one side as well.

The closet is very roomy, and I can store plenty in the closet. I’ve got clothes, a ton of shoes, blankets, and odds n ends. The closet is very sturdy, as well as heavy.

I was also able to mount a full size mirror on the door. I shudder to think if we decide to ever move, or rather who gets to carry it. I think O’Sullivan has manufactured a very good quility product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571904151490230/k2311a0419/4.19.07