My Nails Nail Polish Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I usually change my nail polish every week that's why it's definitely a necessity for me to have a nail polish remover
  • I love nail polish in every different colors
  • Because it contains Aloe Vera, I think that it nourishes and moisturizes my nails
  • I have no problem with the scent and the effects it has on my nails after using it

• by may24

I usually change my nail polish every week that’s why it’s definitely a necessity for me to have a nail polish remover. I love nail polish in every different colors. I came across this My Nails nail polish remover in a drugstore. It costs about 30 pesos. It’s a big bottle so it’s definitely not expensive for its price.

It’s 120 ml, contains 29% Acetone and Aloe Vera. It claims to be nourishing, strengthening, smear-free, and moisturizing. I apply this with a cotton ball and wipe my nails with it. Sometimes I use cotton buds.

First, I agree that it’s nourishing. Because it contains

Aloe Vera, I think that it nourishes and moisturizes my nails. I also feel that it really strengthens my naisl. After using it, I feel like my nails are becoming harder and stronger. It also doesn’t smears the nail polish on my fingers so it’s true that it’s smear-free. And like I said, it’s moisturizing. It doesn’t dry my nails after removing my nail polish.

It has a strong alcohol scent but I don’t mind because it smells refreshing for me. The nail polish remover is a color blue liquid but it’s invisible when used on the nails. It also doesn’t dry up ...

• easily in the cotton so I can still use the cotton on other nails even after a few minutes.

The only downside about this thing is that it’s hard to remove nail polish with this. It takes a long time of rubbing to completely remove the nail polish off my nails. It takes forever to finish removing all the nail polish off. Maybe the formulation is just mild and gentle. Actually, when removing dark nail polishes, I waste a lot of cotton balls because it takes a lot of rubbing to remove all the nail polish off. Sometimes I use cotton buds to

have a better grip because it’s really a little hard to remove nail polish with this. Other than that, there no more problems about this nail polish remover.

As a conclusion, this nail polish remover takes a while to remove all my nail polish off. It’s not easy to remove the nail polish with this. This has just a mild formulation. I have no problem with the scent and the effects it has on my nails after using it. It’s moisturizing and doesn’t smears the nail polish from my nails. It’s not messy to use. It makes nail polish removing really neat and clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125071514681031/k2311a0725/7.25.11