Icy Hot Medicated Pain Relief Spray
  • But gradually as some time passed (15- 20 minutes), I noticed that though my back still ached, the level of the pain was not as much as it was a few minutes back and this in itself gave me some relief
  • Easy to use, this spray made it convenient for me to just spray it conveniently from any angle on the affected area, without actually messing my hands

• by rm002

A few weeks back when I happened to visit one of cousins this vacation, I happened to accidentally slip off the stairs and this incident almost left me feeling in pain and discomfort. As I tripped down the stairs and landed on my back, I experienced an acute back pain which almost made it difficult for me stand upright or walk a few steps without support. This is when my cousin immediately got this pain relief aid from her medical kit called Icy Hot Medicated Pain Relief spray.

As soon as she sprayed the spray o my back, I could actually feel something

cold touch against my skin. But though I was expecting some relief, I realized that the pain showed no signs of decreasing and factor only made my condition even more worst. But gradually as some time passed (15- 20 minutes), I noticed that though my back still ached, the level of the pain was not as much as it was a few minutes back and this in itself gave me some relief.

Using this medicated pain spray along with an ice pack treatment did go a long way in helping me heal the pain in my back to a great extent. But I ...

• must admit that though I have used many pain relieving aids in the past, Icy Hot Medicated Pain Relief spray also proved to be quite and effective aid in helping relieve my pain.

What I really liked about this pain spray was the fact that apart from the fact that it proved to be just a perfect aid to help treat area like my back rather independently, this spray dried quickly. Thus preventing any stain on my clothes. Easy to use, this spray made it convenient for me to just spray it conveniently from any angle on the affected area, without actually messing

my hands. In fact this pain relieving spray has now become a great hit with my son, who is prone to minor accidents every now and then.

Icy Hot Medicated Pain Relief spray according to be can proves to be an ideal pain relief aid for people of all ages. This pain relieving spray not only proves to be perfect solution for minor pains and aches associated with muscle pains, strains, bruises or cramps but also proves to be quite handy in helping you tackle minor emergencies especially when you are the move. A great thumb- up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2622071514630631/k2311a0722/7.22.11