A Bonne Milk Salt Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am a beauty product junkie and I will really try as much as I could to get the best deals for the best products as much as possible
  • Lately I decided to try the A Bonne Milk Salt Scrub
  • A huge pack cost me only Php 80-90 ($2) which takes forever to finish
  • I noticed that this A Bonne’s Scrub has smaller grains and seems to provide a good scrub better than the larger grains of St. Ives’

• by asg

I am a beauty product junkie and I will really try as much as I could to get the best deals for the best products as much as possible. Lately I decided to try the A Bonne Milk Salt Scrub. Apparently this product is imported from Thailand and is used as a body scrub. A huge pack cost me only Php 80-90 ($2) which takes forever to finish.

A Bonne Milk Salt Scrub struck my curiosity because I wanted a good alternative for my St. Ives’ Apricot Scrub. I noticed that this A Bonne’s Scrub has smaller grains and seems to provide a good scrub better than the larger grains of St. Ives’. This

one comes in a thick plastic pack and not in a bottle, and the packaging is transparent so it’s great because I could see the actual scrub grains inside.

Upon cutting the pack with a nice pair of scissors, I immediately smelled the nice scent of milk. This has been formulated as a milk salt scrub, so as to help moisturize the skin after scrubbing. In the shower after I used my favorite soap, I poured a little amount of scrub on my palm and started to scrub my arms. Upon contact with water, the salty grains melted as I scrubbed and it eventually felt like I had moisturizing soap on my skin. As ...

• I scrubbed my whole body, I smelled the nice milky scent while the scrub grains melted. It was great because it did not leave my skin dry. However, I noticed I had to use a lot of product to be able to create a nice scrub and lather. I may have used maybe about half my palm of milk salt scrub for my whole body.

I did not use it daily; instead, I use it every other day or every 2 days. I noticed my skin becoming more radiant, perhaps because of the scrubs’ exfoliating properties. One thing I loved about this is that it makes my skin moisturized afterward and not feel tight

or dry at all. Also the grains tend to disintegrate which makes it better because I do not leave a lot of scum on the shower tile floor.

What sucks about this is that it comes in a plastic pouch and not in a bottle. It would have made my life easier if the product came in a bottle so it is easier to dispense and not like this. Maybe I may have bought a pack refill? I am not sure.

This is a good product to use; the scent is great and exfoliates well as long as it is not used daily. I am quite happy with it and will continue to use it.

Liban says :

I used to use the a bonne milk spa salt and i totally in love till I found the ” A bonne spa yogurt salt” . Basically they are the same spa salt but the yogurt one smell much better and the salt is more silky so you can feel when you scrub it on your skin it feels much more relax.
    As a receptionist at a spa, our place mix 1 cup of this salt with about half cup of milk for our clients and they always said this body scrub changes their skin ( in a good way lol) I tried this today and omg my skin never felt so smooth and soft like this before. Its also help to Whitening your skin and moisturizing it. Maybe you would like to try this and see the differents )

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122071514620631/k2311a0722/7.22.11