Lenoxx Sound AM/FM Digital Clock Radio  » Electronics  »
  • I can see the time even being across the room, with no problem

• by Bonny
      I have owned my >Lenoxx Sound AM/FM Digital Clock Radio for a few years now, and it has held up very well. I really like the battery backup when the power goes out, and believe me it has come in handy on more than one occasion.

>Features: Model CR-776 Am/FM Band AC 120v DC 9volt Battery ( Optional ) For

Clock Backup Freqency Range: AM 530-1700 KHz, FM 88-108 MHz Dimmer Switch Low/High The Lenoxx is not made of cheap plastic.

This radio has a solid body,and it is more longer in shape, than square.

The radio is larger than most, so the digital display is quite big, which is a feature I really like.

I can see the time ...

• even being across the room, with no problem.

Also the clock has the dimmer switch feature, which I keep mine on high, and it brightens up my dark bedroom.

Naturally it has the snooze button feature which I use at least 4 times every morning.

Thank goodness for the snooze button feature.

The sound quility is quite good, as well

as being very loud.

It takes a lot to wake me up.

You can use either music or buzzer for the alarm.

I usually use the music alarm.

The radio is also good to just listen to anytime, as it has pretty good bass for an alarm clock, and I get great reception on it.

I must say, I am pretty happy with my Lenoxx Alarm Clock, and it is really reliable.

Jason Taylor says :

re : I can see the time even being across the room, with no problem
    How to set time model cr-778

Galega says :

Barb Tester says :

I have model CR773 clock radio and do not have the instructions to set the time….have tried everything….can I see the instructions somewhere?

Galega says :

You have alarm set button, minute set button and hour set button. These three will be required. To set the alam time, press the Alarm Set Button (2) and Minute Set Button (6), or Hour Set Button (5), together, until the required alarm time is displayed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161804151461030/k2311a0418/4.18.07