Massengill Extra Cleansing Vinegar and Water Disposable Douche  » Health  »
2.0
  • I like to try to stay as fresh as possible throughout the day, and use a multitude of products to do so
  • On one occasion, when I was shopping around, I noticed the Massengill Extra Cleansing Vinegar and Water Disposable Douche on the shelf
  • The nozzle twisted on tightly and had a convenient angle
  • I have had this problem with other douches, but this one was not as bad as others
  • I think it definitely could have done more and I would rather use plain water than this Massengill vinegar and water douche

• by adrean_j

I am a woman that takes a lot of pride in hygiene. I like to try to stay as fresh as possible throughout the day, and use a multitude of products to do so. I have used douche on occasion and have built up a liking for them. On one occasion, when I was shopping around, I noticed the Massengill Extra Cleansing Vinegar and Water Disposable Douche on the shelf. I had never tried this particular product and thought it was a good buy, only costing about two dollars. The package came with two six ounce douche bottles and two plastic applicators. This

product was very easy to open and assemble. The nozzle twisted on tightly and had a convenient angle. I liked that this nozzle was angled perfectly for insertion. The plastic was slick and comfortable as well.

Though insertion was fairly comfortable, I did not necessarily enjoy using the product. The cleanser flowed naturally, but it also irritated my skin. As soon as I squeezed, I felt a bit of a burning sensation. I have had this problem with other douches, but this one was not as bad as others. The burning sensation only lasted for a few seconds, so it was not too ...

• much of an inconvenience. I also did not like the vinegar scent. I did not think that the scent of vinegar would be as strong as it was, but noticed that after using it, the entire shower smelled like vinegar. It was a little nauseating especially because the scent lingered on my skin for about an hour after. Luckily, the scent does not last as long as other products of its kind, because it is so horrid. I do not think this is the best product for staying fresh, only because, it did not really do much of anything.

After using it, I

had my natural scent, which is always fine, but I was definitely looking for more. I can say that the Massengill douche is a little more sensitive to my skin than other inexpensive douche products, but not as strong. I have used other products that leave me with a dainty scent for hours. I could not really see myself purchasing this product again in the future. It would not hurt to try this product, but I would not recommend it to anyone. I think it definitely could have done more and I would rather use plain water than this Massengill vinegar and water douche.

Argentina Davila-Luevano says :

re : I think it definitely could have done more and I would rather use plain water than this Massengill vinegar and water douche
    While I prefer all other scents, I utilize the vinegar and water douche when I need a Deep cleaning especially after menstruation and/or sex because it lifts/neutralizes odors and leaves you feeling clean and fresh

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422071514570531/k2311a0722/7.22.11