Eden Perfume for women by Cacharel
  • I think that this scent is a great buy for all the ladies out there
  • It is a pleasure to wear and will get you noticed too
  • I love the name and think that it is accurate with the scent

• by Gina Gott

Eden Perfume for Women by Cacharel, is a great perfume choice to add to your collection. This stuff is light and fresh, but it just lingers around you in a wonderful way all through the day and night. I have gotten many compliments from this perfume and enjoy wearing it anywhere. It is a little expensive, but once you sniff it you will see why. I think that this scent is a great buy for all the ladies out there. I just can’t help but love it! If you are wanting a scent that smells like paradise, then you should get a bottle of this stuff fast. It is a pleasure to wear and will get you noticed too.

This scent has all the right

notes in it to make up this beautiful combination of fragrance notes. You should try it out if you want to smell something that is classy and fun. Ok this scent has some bergamot, lemon, and mandarin in it. There is also some peach, tuberose, and jasmine added to this mix. There is also some lily of the valley, rose, and cedarwood in it as well. This scent ends with the beautiful notes of patchouli, sandalwood, and tonka.

This fragrance is light and feminine. It has something special about it though, that really attracts attention in a good way. This is the type of scent that if you smell it for the first time on another woman, you are going to ask her what she ...

• is wearing. This scent is unusual and just amazing. The scent lingers on your skin and in the air around you too when you wear it. I love it. It lasts about 10 hours on me without coming off. I don’t have to worry about doing any touch up sprays when I am wearing this fine fragrance!

The price is a little high. It is a good scent to treat yourself with though. All women should get themselves something nice every now and then. I think this perfume is the perfect way to feel a little spoiled. You are not wasting any money though really. Thanks to the long lasting staying power of this scent, you won’t have to buy another bottle for months. You

can get a 1.7 oz bottle for about $60.00. It is worth it! Trust me, you need to give this scent a sniff!

All in all, I am very happy to have found this scent. I love the name and think that it is accurate with the scent. It does smells like a beautiful garden in paradise, Eden. Try this stuff out if you are looking for something magical! The strength is just right. The staying power is excellent. The price is worth it. You won’t be sorry that you tried this scent out. It is good for day or night wear and for any age woman. This scent is one that should be included in every ladies perfume wardrobe. I know that it fits in mine perfectly!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5622071514480531/k2311a0722/7.22.11