Belkin Car/AC/USB Charger for iPod  » Electronics  »
  • I had to look for a way to solve this problem so I went to the electronics store and browsed for chargers
  • I was able to purchase it for about $20 which is a great deal because all the other brands I looked at cost more than half this price
  • I already have a charger for my iPhone but just in case I left it somewhere at least I know I still have an extra charger in my car
  • I highly recommend this product for those who need charging especially for those who travel all the time

• by asg

I own an iPhone and it really sucks when I end up losing much battery power as long as I keep using my phone for Wi-fi browsing and games. I am always on the road too so every night before I sleep I make sure that even if I have 70% of battery power I have to charge it nevertheless. I fear that my battery might get ruined sooner or later if I continue to do this.

I had to look for a way to solve this problem so I went to the electronics store and browsed for chargers. I saw the Belkin Auto/AC/USB Charger for iPod. It came with a car connector and what’s good about it

is that it comes with a removable cable that connects to a USB port. The USB port can be used for charging multiple products, so it is not just limited to my iPhone and iPod classic. I could also pull out the removable cable and use a charger cable for my Xperia x10 Mini!

I was able to purchase it for about $20 which is a great deal because all the other brands I looked at cost more than half this price. Since I am always on the road, when my battery gets to about 50% I could simply connect the car charger and pick which device I want to charge. One time I went on a ...

• long drive (around 5 hours), I was able to charge my iPhone which is great so that I never lose battery power especially for emergency purposes. I was also able to charge my iPod classic which I used for my music while I was driving. My brother brought his Xperia x10 and good thing he brought his black charger cable too so he simply had to pull out my iPhone cable from the car charger and just plug in his x10 and his phone was charging!

This is a great product because it is very handy. I keep it in my glove compartment for easy access anytime I need it. The universal USB port makes it even better

because not all chargers have this capability and most devices now have USB chargers so this makes it very, very useful. I am very, very happy and satisfied with this product! Imagine for the price of $20 I was able to charge all three different devices and its portability is great too. It does not limit itself to car charging though, because it also has a wall charger that has a USB port too! I already have a charger for my iPhone but just in case I left it somewhere at least I know I still have an extra charger in my car.

I highly recommend this product for those who need charging especially for those who travel all the time!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1622071514450531/k2311a0722/7.22.11