Revlon ColorStay Mineral Eyeshadow, Tiger Eye
  • I like to use makeup, just like any woman, and there are a few I use more than others because of the quality of them
  • First of all, this eye shadow contains three shades so that I can get on my lids, above them, and then under my brow and instead of wearing a boring solid color, I can enhance my eyes by using the trio of corresponding colors
  • It dusts on the compact, but I always blew the dust off and it was no problem
  • The best thing about the eye shadow is that it will last all day long without needing a touch-up
  • I liked it and though I no longer buy it, I would still recommend it to others

• by WendyBird

I like to use makeup, just like any woman, and there are a few I use more than others because of the quality of them. But, I still like to try new products when they are on the market, just to see if there are any that I might want to use more often, or to see if there is a shade that would complement me better than what I currently use. One eye shadow that I used for a while was Revlon ColorStay Mineral eyeshadow, and besides Smoky Quartz, Tiger eye was my favorite shade combo.

I cannot find this in

stores anymore, but I can still find it online, though at an elevated price. I’ve since moved on, but there were a lot of things I liked about this one that warrants a mention. First of all, this eye shadow contains three shades so that I can get on my lids, above them, and then under my brow and instead of wearing a boring solid color, I can enhance my eyes by using the trio of corresponding colors. Tiger Eye had colors such as a shimmery brown, a blush-tone, and a pale shimmery (Caucasian) skin tone color. I would ...

• use the colors from darker to light going from my eyelid to my brow line. I always wish these kind came with three applicators because the colors tend to bleed into each other and turn into one ugly color after a while, so I just always used my own applicators with it.

It goes on pretty evenly without any crumbling. It dusts on the compact, but I always blew the dust off and it was no problem. The best thing about the eye shadow is that it will last all day long without needing a touch-up. It really

is long lasting, and so it is aptly named. The color does stay. It can last up to 16 hours. That’s also a flaw though because unless I used a makeup remover, it was really hard to completely remove from my eyelids. It seemed to want to stay painted on if I just used soap and water. But, it is gentle because it is fragrance free and it has things such as topaz, rose quartz, and mother of pearl in it. I liked it and though I no longer buy it, I would still recommend it to others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122071514390531/k2311a0722/7.22.11