Suave Cocoa & Shea Butter Body Wash
  • It did have a creamy feeling on my skin, a bit like Dove body wash does, and I noticed that it did not dry out my skin at all
  • The body wash washes off well and I didn't feel any residue left over which I thought was awesome
  • I think, espcially for the price, it is a good value, and I would recommend it to anyone

• by WendyBird

I’ve used Suave body wash products in the past, and find them to be perfectly acceptable, and incredibly affordable, but the one I liked best is the Suave Cocoa & Shea Butter Body Wash. This one has a sticker price at just under $2.00 and I usually get it at Target or WalMart if I am in the store for other things, like groceries. It has a pleasant smell, like most cocoa & Shea butter products do, a bit milky and a little nutty, and it doesn’t smell too artificial like even cheaper brands do. I also liked that it was a

creamy wash and not a gel type, because this one has moisturizing agents inside of it and the gel types always dry my skin out, even if they are supposed to moisturize.

I used it in the shower, and I liked that I didn’t have to over-use the product to get a nice leather and a clean feeling when I left the shower. It lathered pretty well, though not as well as my usual brand of body wash. Still, for the money, it seemed to over-perform in that area and actually made a thicker lather than I ever expected it to. The fragrance ...

• was really nice while bathing, but it didn’t linger very long on my skin afterwards. It was very subtle and light and faded away after 30 minutes or so. It did have a creamy feeling on my skin, a bit like Dove body wash does, and I noticed that it did not dry out my skin at all. I won’t go so far as to say that it made my skin silky smooth, but it did seem to add moisture instead of drain it away.

The body wash washes off well and I didn’t feel any residue left over which I thought was

awesome. It left me feeling clean and refreshed (the scent is a calming one, to me). My child uses it as well whenever I buy it, though she much prefers the funky fruit scented varieties to this one. Still, she doesn’t complain when I bring this home. Of all of the Suave body washes, this one is my favorite because it is the only one that has the combo of not drying out my skin and having a fragrance that I adore. I think, espcially for the price, it is a good value, and I would recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122071514330531/k2311a0722/7.22.11