Bath & Body Works Signature Collection: Secret Wonderland Lotion
  • I like to try them all, because each and every one is so unique in the fragrance, and they all pretty much smell heavenly
  • The other scents I pick up from it is gardenia, jasmine, and I know white amber is also a fragrance note in here
  • It's a really unique combo, and I think it is great for summer, this scent, or the spring time
  • What I love about it is that it is a bit stronger than some of the others
  • I would recommend it to anyone, especially younger women or teens because it has a smell that also appeals to my pre-teen daughter and she wears it as often as I do when we have it in the house

• by WendyBird

I buy a lot of Bath & Body Works lotions, body washes, candles, and body splashes for both myself, and for others as gifts around the holidays and on birthdays. It’s a favorite for my girlfriends and I, and I even know a few guys who use the products because the scent is so appealing. I like to try them all, because each and every one is so unique in the fragrance, and they all pretty much smell heavenly. One that I am fond of and purchase every now and then is Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Secret Wonderland lotion.

The Secret Wonderland fragrance is part of the Signature Collection, and it is infused with Shea butter,

Vitamin E, and Jojoba oil which are ingredients that are meant for moisturizing the skin. this really pale lavender lotion is the kind I like where it has almost a whipped consistency, and it goes on smooth and evenly, absorbs quickly, but doesn’t leave my skin with a greasy feeling afterwards. It also doesn’t dry me out, but helps to keep my skin glowing and healthy looking. That’s what I liked about these lotions, is that they aren’t all “scent”, they also bring more to the table. this one has a pretty label that has lots of purples in the colors, but it looks like a whimsical forest with a bit of magic sprinkled on.

• It really looks Fae, and I love it.

This one is a combo of fruit and floral scents. The fruit is strawberry, and I can smell it on top of the other scents, but it doesn’t drown them out at all. It’s more like it;’s the base and the others complement it greatly. The other scents I pick up from it is gardenia, jasmine, and I know white amber is also a fragrance note in here. It’s a really unique combo, and I think it is great for summer, this scent, or the spring time. What I love about it is that it is a bit stronger than some of the others. Not in

the way that it smells like I took a bath in the stuff, because it is still a scent that passerby will get a hint of without having it thrown in their face. It;s pleasant in that way. no, I mean it lingers longer on my body, and I can get hints of this one a good 6 hours after putting it on my body. I think it smells wonderful, and is one of my favorites of the entire Signature line. I would recommend it to anyone, especially younger women or teens because it has a smell that also appeals to my pre-teen daughter and she wears it as often as I do when we have it in the house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122071514320531/k2311a0722/7.22.11